Taber Public Library (TPL) is always looking for new volunteers to help with shelving, shelf reading, one-time events and short-term programs/projects.
Currently, we are specifically looking for volunteers for the following short-term programs:
- Chess Coach
- A volunteer to form a club and teach anyone interested in playing.
- Middle-School Crafting/Making Volunteer
- Host a monthly craft/making program for children ages 6-10. Must be 17 years or older.
- 1:1 Computer/Device Volunteer
- sit one-on-one with patrons to help them learn how to use computers, or devices (Apple or Android)
If interested in volunteering with TPL, please fill out our volunteer application form and hand it in to our front desk staff, or email it to email@example.com.